PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE DAY TOUR
1 Day | $125 Adult
Departs daily between 11am & midday.
Returns between 9pm & midnight seasonally
Enjoy the world-renowned Phillip Island Penguin Parade, hand-feeding wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary and Phillip Island’s spectacular coastline!
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- All standard entry fees, including Penguin viewing
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous customer satisfaction guarantee
- Visit the highly-awarded Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies
- Have a photo with one of the resident koalas (additional expense applies)
- Experience Cape Woolamai surf beach (time permitted)
- See the Nobbies and Seal Rocks as you stroll along coastal boardwalks
- Learn about the Penguins’ day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Watch the little penguins return home for the night at the Penguin Parade
Come on an amazing journey south east of Melbourne to visit the little penguins at Phillip Island’s Penguin Parade!
Our journey begins with a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you’ll then have plenty of time to meet the native Australian wildlife from dingoes, emus, wombats to Tasmanian devils and native birds. You can even hand feed kangaroos and wallabies* and get a close up experience with a Koala*.
Woolamai surf beach is our next destination (time permitted) where we check out this amazing surf reserve before heading to the southwest of Phillip island to visit the Nobbies Boardwalk. From the cliff side boardwalks you will take in the incredible views and perhaps even spot a few penguins before sunset.
To finish the day we arrive at the Penguin Parade, where your guide will assist you to locate a good vantage point from which to watch the Little Penguins emerge from the ocean. From your seats and from purpose-built boardwalks, you’ll witness hundreds of penguins waddle right past you as they return to their nests in the sand dunes.
Optional viewing upgrade – must be pre-booked
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $38
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2022 till 31st March 2023