PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE DAY TOUR
Phillip Island Penguin Parade
1 Day | $130 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 9:45am & 10:45am, returns between 9pm & midnight seasonally
Victoria’s three wildlife and nature gems. The world-renowned Phillip Island Penguin Parade, hand-feeding wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary and Churchill Island heritage farm with sheep shearing!
- All standard entry fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- BBQ lunch provided (Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous customer satisfaction guarantee
- Visit the highly-awarded Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies
- Have a photo with one of the resident koalas (additional expense applies)
- Explore the historic Churchill Island
- Enjoy a demonstration of sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Experience Cape Woolamai surf beach (time permitted)
- See the Nobbies and Seal Rocks as you stroll along coastal boardwalks
- Learn about the Penguins’ day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Watch the little penguins return home for the night at the Penguin Parade
- Aussie BBQ Lunch included at Moonlit Sanctuary
Come on an amazing journey south east of Melbourne to visit the little penguins at Phillip Island’s Penguin Parade!
Our journey begins with a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where we start our day with an Aussie BBQ lunch. You’ll then have plenty of time to meet the native Australian wildlife from dingoes, emus, wombats to Tasmanian devils and native birds. You can even hand feed kangaroos and wallabies* and get a close up experience with a Koala*.
We then head to historic Churchill Island which is a working heritage farm. Here you’ll see Sheep Shearing displays and working dogs in action while enjoying sweeping views of Western Port Bay.
Woolamai surf beach is our next destination (time permitted) where we check out this amazing surf reserve before heading to the southwest of Phillip island to visit the Nobbies Boardwalk. From the cliff side boardwalks you will take in the incredible views and perhaps even spot a few penguins before sunset.
To finish the day we arrive at the Penguin Parade, where your guide will assist you to locate a good vantage point from which to watch the Little Penguins emerge from the ocean. From your seats ,and from purpose-built boardwalks, you’ll witness hundreds of penguins waddle right past you as they return to their nests in the sand dunes.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted after sunset at the Penguin Parade)
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $30
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2020 till 31st March 2021