BEST OF WILDLIFE & NATURE
1 Day Phillip Island Penguin Parade
1 Day | $129 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 10am & 11am, returns between 9:30pm & midnight seasonally
Victoria’s three wildlife and nature gems. The world-renowned Phillip Island Penguin Parade, hand-feeding wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary and Churchill Island heritage farm with sheep shearing!
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- BBQ lunch provided (Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Visit a Wildlife Conservation Park
- Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies*
- Have photo with the resident koala*
- Watch local sheep shearing
- Explore the historic Churchill Island
- Experience Cape Woolamai surf beach
- See the Nobbies and Seal Rocks Centre as you stroll along coastal boardwalks
- Learn about the Penguins day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Watch the little penguins return home for the night at the Penguin Parade
- Lunch included
* own expense
Come on an amazing journey south east of Melbourne to visit the little penguins at the penguin parade!
Our journey begins with a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife park where we start of our day with an Aussie BBQ lunch to get our energy levels up. The park is full of native Australian wildlife from Dingoes, Emus, Wombats to Tasmanian Devils and native birds. You can even hand feed Kangaroos and wallabies* and get a close up experience with a Koala*.
We then head to Churchill island which is a working heritage farm. Here we can see Sheep Shearing and working dogs in action while enjoying sweeping views of Western Port Bay.
Woolamai surf beach is our next destination where we check out this amazing surf reserve before heading to the southwest of Phillip island to visit the Nobbies Boardwalk.
Our last stop is the Penguin Parade and to get there we drive along the cliffs hopefully spotting penguins along the way. Once at the parade itself we get a good spot to watch the penguins return to their homes at sunset on the beach.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies – Experience the world’s most extreme continent with this virtual interactive journey – $18
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $30
Penguin Plus Underground – Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 – $45
VIP Tour – Elevated indoor viewing box with drinks and canapes and access to Penguins Plus – $60
Guided Ranger Tour – Front row viewing on the sand (general viewing area) & access to Penguins Plus with a small group & ranger guide – $60
Helicopter Flight – Get sweeping views of Phillip island from the sky – from $85
Eco Adventure Boat Cruise – 1 hour boat tour with ranger guide & underwater cameras (Nov – Mar) – $85
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2018 till 31st March 2019