PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE DAY TOUR
Phillip Island Penguin Parade
1 Day | $130 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 9:45am & 10:45am, returns between 9pm & midnight seasonally
Victoria’s three wildlife and nature gems. The world-renowned Phillip Island Penguin Parade, hand-feeding wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary and Churchill Island heritage farm with sheep shearing!
- All standard entry fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- BBQ lunch provided (Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous customer satisfaction guarantee
- Visit the highly-awarded Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies
- Have a photo with the resident koala (additional expense applies)
- Explore the historic Churchill Island
- Enjoy a demonstration of sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Experience Cape Woolamai surf beach (time permitted)
- See the Nobbies and Seal Rocks Centre as you stroll along coastal boardwalks
- Learn about the Penguins day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Watch the little penguins return home for the night at the Penguin Parade
- Aussie BBQ Lunch included
Come on an amazing journey south east of Melbourne to visit the little penguins at the Penguin Parade!
Our journey begins with a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Park where we start of our day with an Aussie BBQ lunch to get our energy levels up. The park is full of native Australian wildlife from Dingoes, Emus, Wombats to Tasmanian Devils and native birds. You can even hand feed Kangaroos and wallabies* and get a close up experience with a Koala*.
We then head to historic Churchill Island which is a working heritage farm. Here we can see Sheep Shearing and working dogs in action while enjoying sweeping views of Western Port Bay.
Woolamai surf beach is our next destination (time permitted) where we check out this amazing surf reserve before heading to the southwest of Phillip island to visit the Nobbies Boardwalk.
Our last stop is the Penguin Parade and to get there we drive along the cliff side road, perhaps spotting a few penguins & wallabies along the way. Arriving at the Penguin Parade, our guide will assist you to locate a good vantage point from which to watch the Little Penguins emerge from the ocean & cross the beach to return to their homes as dusk falls.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the Penguin Parade)
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $30
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2020 till 31st March 2021