Explore The Great Ocean Road & Grampians
3 day great ocean road & Grampians
3 Day | From $389 Adult
DEPARTS TUES &
FRI(also SUNDAY in Summer) between 7:15am & 7:30am, returns 6pm approximately on day 3
An Amazing Australian adventure that offers plenty of wildlife, spectacular scenery, photo OPPORTUNITIES, stunning coastline & plenty of Absorbing history!
- All park entrance fees
- All meals as indicted
- Park entrance fees
- Camping under the stars or upgrade shared/double accommodation
- Friendly & informative tour guide
Day 1 (L)
- Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre including Didgeridoo performance (Tue and Fri departures only)
- Torquay Surf City
- Historic Lighthouse
- Coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- View Koalas in the wild
- Rainforest Walk(weather permitting)
- Overnight Stay along the Great Ocean Road
Day 2 (B,D)
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- Gibson Steps/ Loch Ard Gorge
- Twelve Apostles
- See the collapsed London Bridge
- Marvel at Bay of Martyrs and Bay of Islands
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Tower Hill, an amazing dormant volcano
- Overnight stay at the foothills of the Grampians
- Enjoy the wonderful natural setting
- Evening campfire (weather permitting)
Day 3 (B)
- Brambuk Cultural Centre – Learn about aboriginal culture
- Explore the Grampians on a scenic walk
- Cool off at Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird and wildlife spotting
- Reed’s Lookout and Balconies
- Return to Melbourne or Connect to Adelaide
An amazing three days experiencing Victoria’s stunning southern coastline along the famous Great Ocean Road and exploring the awe-inspiring Grampians national park. This tour allows you plenty of time to check out all the best spots in these two scenic locations.
Visit the famous Split-Point lighthouse immortalised by it’s featuring in the well know children’s TV show “Round the Twist”. Spend the night on the Great Ocean Road and witness a spectacular sunset along the shipwreck coast and enjoy amazing views of the 12 apostles rock formations and Loch Ard Gorge.
Travel north to the Grampians National Park for dramatic mountain views, peaceful bush walks, cascading waterfalls and wildlife. Our accommodation is specially selected as it has plenty of local kangaroos about!
Return to Melbourne or continue onto Adelaide* with plenty of new photos and friends.
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Make sure your Great Ocean Road Experience is EPIC!
- Helicopter Flight – Take a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles – $145
- Quad Bike Adventure – Ride through native bushsetting of Grampians – $65
- Sleeping Bag Hire – Bring your own or hire one from us if required – $15
- Connect to Adelaide – Day 3, overland connection arrive 3rd evening at approx 7.30pm- $30
- Camping (Oct to Apr only) $389 p/p
- Shared accommodation $399 p/p
- Double accommodation based on 2ppl $510
- Sleeping bag hire add $15
* All accommodation (budget) upgrades include shared bathroom facilities
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Melbourne to Melbourne: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
Melbourne to Adelaide: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kg in a backpack