GREAT OCEAN ROAD SUNSET TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
1 Day | $109 Adult
Experience the spectacular Great Ocean Road at sunset!
Sunset on the Great Ocean Road is an experience you won’t soon forget. Enjoy a sleep in before being whisked away for the day on one of the top ten drives in the world.
Enjoy a visit to the Narana Aboriginal cultural centre with a Didgeridoo performance and a walk through the native garden spotting emus and kangaroos. Wind along the coastal road stopping at scenic spots along the Surf Coast and Otway national park including Memorial Arch and Maits rest for a walk through the rainforest.
Arrive at the Shipwreck Coast and visit the Gibson Steps, Loch ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles before the Grand finale of a spectacular sunset.
- Sleep in and experience the Great Ocean Road minus the crowds
- Visit Narana Cultural centre and enjoy a Didgeridoo performance and chance to spot emus and kangaroos in the native garden
- Cruise the surf coast and take in the stunning coastal views
- Feel the sand between your toes
- Get a photo with the Great Ocean Road Sign at Memorial Arch
- Chance to spot koalas in the wild
- Take in the sweeping ocean views from one of the many lookouts
- Be amazed by the tall trees of the Otway Rainforest as you walk through Maits Rest
- Climb down the Gibson Steps and experience the 12 Apostles from down at Sea Level
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous ship wreck
- Experience the famous 12 Apostles
- Sunset on the Shipwreck Coast
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am – 11am from Otway Discovery departure office and returns seasonally between 10pm – midnight
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Hop on / Hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg Extra: $40
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE )
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly & informative tour guide