GREAT OCEAN ROAD & 12 APOSTLES SUNSET TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Sunset Tour
1 Day | $110 Adult
Departs daily between 9am & 11am, returns between 10pm & midnight seasonally
Avoid the crowds & experience the spectacular 12 apostles at sunset on the great ocean road!
- All National Park entry fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous satisfaction guarantee
- Avoid the crowds along the Great Ocean Road with our mid-morning departure
- Cruise the Surf Coast & enjoy stunning coastal views
- Visit the beach to feel the sand between your toes
- Photo stop & opportunity to visit the beach a the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Spot koalas in the wild
- Take in sweeping ocean views from the many coastal lookouts
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge & hear the tale of this famous ship wreck
- Experience a spectacular sunset at the famous 12 Apostles
- Visit the beach at Gibsons Steps (seasonally as time permits)
Sunset on the Great Ocean Road is an experience you won’t soon forget. With a mid-morning departure, you can enjoy a sleep-in or perhaps explore Melbourne’s laneways before being whisked away for the day on one of the world’s most spectacular coastal routes.
Joining our Great Ocean Road sunset tour is a terrific way to avoid the crowds, as the daily convoy of tourist vehicles is long gone by the time we arrive on the coast, allowing us to explore in relative peace & quiet.
Travel along the spectacular Surf Coast for amazing coastal panoramas & make a stop at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch to take a happy snap or two. Stroll among the eucalyptus forest nearby Kennett River to spot some members of the local koala population. After lunch, travel onward through the Green Coast, including the Great Otway National Park, where you’ll see some of the world’s tallest eucalyptus trees.
Arriving on the Shipwreck Coast, we’ll explore the Great Ocean Road’s best kept secret – Loch Ard Gorge – and hear the story of the 1854 shipwreck which claimed 52 lives with just two survivors. Finally, visit the iconic 12 Apostles & witness a truly spectacular scene as the sun descends to the horizon & beyond.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE )
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 until 31st March 2020