GREAT OCEAN ROAD SUNSET TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
1 Day | $109 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 10am & 11am, returns between 10pm & midnight seasonally
Experience the spectacular 12 apostles at sunset on the great ocean road!
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Sleep in and experience the Great Ocean Road minus the crowds
- Visit Narana Cultural centre and enjoy a Didgeridoo performance and chance to spot emus and kangaroos in the native garden
- Cruise the surf coast and take in the stunning coastal views
- Feel the sand between your toes
- Get a photo with the Great Ocean Road Sign at Memorial Arch
- Chance to spot koalas in the wild
- Take in the sweeping ocean views from one of the many lookouts
- Be amazed by the tall trees of the Otway Rainforest as you walk through Maits Rest
- Climb down the Gibson Steps and experience the 12 Apostles from down at Sea Level
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous ship wreck
- Experience the famous 12 Apostles
- Sunset on the Shipwreck Coast
Sunset on the Great Ocean Road is an experience you won’t soon forget. Enjoy a sleep in before being whisked away for the day on one of the top ten drives in the world.
Enjoy a visit to the Narana Aboriginal cultural centre with a Didgeridoo performance and a walk through the native garden spotting emus and kangaroos. Wind along the coastal road stopping at scenic spots along the Surf Coast and Otway national park including Memorial Arch and Maits rest for a walk through the rainforest.
Arrive at the Shipwreck Coast and visit the Gibson Steps, Loch ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles before the Grand finale of a spectacular sunset.
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Hop on / Hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg Extra: $40
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE )
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2018 till 31st March 2019