PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE EXPRESS TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour
1 Day | $120 Adult
Departs daily between 1:30pm & 2:45pm, returns between 9pm and midnight seasonally
A truly unique experience! Visit the Penguin Parade and watch these incredible birds in their natural habitat!
- All standard entry fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous customer satisfaction guarantee
- Visit the Nobbies & Seal Rocks Centre
- Stroll along coastal boardwalks and take in the scenic views
- Explore the Penguin Parade Visitor Information Centre to learn about the penguins’ day to day activities
- Watch the world’s smallest penguins emerge from the ocean as dusk falls in the world famous Penguin Parade
Enjoy the morning exploring Melbourne before being whisked away on our Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express tour!
Travel straight to Phillip Island and check out the impressive surf reserve at Cape Woolamai before venturing to the Nobbies. Located on the south western tip of Phillip Island, we’ll stroll the boardwalks for magnificent views and a possible encounter with a penguin.
We then travel to the Penguin Parade via the winding coastal road which provides further spectacular coastal views. Your friendly guide will assist you to find a good location from which to view hundreds of Little Penguins as they return to their burrows. From your seats, and from purpose-built boardwalks, you’ll witness the penguins waddle right past you as they return to their nest in the sand dunes.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted after sunset at the penguin parade)
OPTIONAL VIEWING UPGRADES
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $30
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2020 until 31st March 2021