AFTERNOON PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
AFTERNOON PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN TOUR
1 Day | $120 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 12:30pm & 1:45pm, returns between 10pm and midnight seasonally
A truly unique experience! See the Penguin Parade and Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Watch animals in their natural habitat!
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary
- Opportunity for a close koala experience*
- Visit the Nobbies and Seal Rocks Centre
- Stroll along coastal boardwalks and take in the scenic views
- Learn about the Penguins day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Watch the world famous penguin parade
* Small fee applies
Enjoy the morning exploring Melbourne before being whisked away on our Afternoon Phillip island Penguin Parade tour!
Travel to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife conservation park to see native Australian wildlife in it’s natural habitat. This amazing eco-certified sanctuary has everything from Wombats and Emus to Dingoes and Tasmanian Devils. You can even hand feed Wallabies and Kangaroos* and enjoy a close up encounter with a Koala*.
Following this we head onto Phillip island and check out the impressive surf reserve at Cape Woolamai before venturing to the Nobbies boardwalk.
Located on the south western edge of Phillip island stroll the boardwalk for magnificent views and a possible encounter with a penguin.
We then head to the Penguin Parade via the coast line where we watch hundreds and possibly thousands of Penguins return home to their sand dune burrows from the ocean.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $30
Penguin Plus Underground – Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 – $45
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 till 31st March 2020