AFTERNOON PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
AFTERNOON PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN TOUR
1 Day | $120 Adult
Departs daily between 12:30pm & 1:45pm, returns between 9pm and midnight seasonally
A truly unique experience! Visit the Penguin Parade and Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Watch animals in their natural habitat!
- All standard entry fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous customer satisfaction guarantee
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary
- Opportunity for a close koala experience (additional fee applies)
- Visit the Nobbies & Seal Rocks Centre
- Stroll along coastal boardwalks and take in the scenic views
- Explore the Penguin Parade Visitor Information Centre to learn about the penguins’ day to day activities
- Watch the world’s smallest penguins emerge from the ocean as dusk falls in the world famous Penguin Parade
Enjoy the morning exploring Melbourne before being whisked away on our Afternoon Phillip island Penguin Parade tour!
Travel to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park to see native Australian wildlife in it’s natural habitat. This highly-awarded attraction is home to a wide array of Australian wildlife, including wombats, emus, dingoes & Tasmanian Devils. You can even hand feed Wallabies and Kangaroos and enjoy a close up encounter with a Koala.
Following this we head onto Phillip Island and check out the impressive surf reserve at Cape Woolamai before venturing to the Nobbies. Located on the south western tip of Phillip Island, we’ll stroll the boardwalks for magnificent views and a possible encounter with a penguin.
We then travel to the Penguin Parade via the winding coastal road which provides further spectacular coastal views. Your friendly guide will assist you to find a good location from which to view hundreds and possibly thousands of Little Penguins as they return to their burrows.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
OPTIONAL VIEWING UPGRADES
MUST BE PRE-BOOKED
Penguin Plus – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk – $30
Penguin Plus Underground – Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 – $45
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 until 31st March 2020