GREAT OCEAN ROAD & 12 APOSTLES DAY TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles
1 Day | $120 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 7am & 8am, returns 9pm approximately
Marvel at the 12 apostles on our Great Ocean Road Day Tour!
- All National Park entrance fees
- Morning tea at a coastal location
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous satisfaction guarantee
- Cruise the Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Photo stop & walk on the beach at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy lunch in Apollo Bay (own expense)
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Otway rainforest and enjoy a rainforest walk through Melba Gully or Maits Rest, along with a visit to Cape Otway Lighthouse.
- Walk down the Gibson steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from Sea Level
- The world famous 12 Apostles lime stone rock formations
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
The Great Ocean Road is such a stunning place and there’s so much beauty and wonder to see. Sit back, relax and let us do the driving for you so that you can keep your attention on the stunning views.
Enjoy a short drive from Melbourne to the Surf Coast where we drive along the windy scenic road taking it all in. Enjoy some morning tea with time to take in the breathtaking coastline.
Continue along the surf coast with your camera at the ready for a stop at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch. Cruise through coastal towns including Lorne and Kennett River before stopping in Apollo Bay for a lunch break, with time to explore this seaside town.
WHAT TO BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2020 till 31st March 2021