GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 day GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
1 Day | $120 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 6:45am & 7:45am, returns 9pm approximately
Marvel at the 12 apostles on our Great Ocean Road Day Tour!
- All park entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Cruise the Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Get a photo at Memorial Arch with the Great Ocean Road sign and learn the history
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy Lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Otway rainforest and enjoy a rainforest walk through Melba Gully or Maits Rest, along with a visit to Cape Otway Lighthouse.
- Walk down the Gibson steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from Sea Level
- The world famous 12 apostles lime stone rock formations
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
The Great Ocean Road is such a stunning place and there’s so much beauty and wonder to see. Sit back, relax and let us do the driving for you so that you can keep your attention on the stunning views.
Enjoy a short drive from Melbourne to the surf coast where we drive along the windy scenic road taking it all in. Enjoy some morning tea with time to take in the breathtaking coastline.
Continue along the surf coast with your camera at the ready for a stop at memorial arch and the Great Ocean Road sign. Cruise through coastal towns such as Lorne and Kennett River before stopping in Apollo bay for Lunch with free time to explore.
Leave the surf coast and enter the Otway Rainforest with a stop at Melba Gully or Maits Rest for a walk through the cool temperate rainforest. Visit the Cape Otway Lighthouse and enjoy the stunning coastal views at the top of the winding staircase.
Arrive at the Shipwreck coast where we enjoy plenty of time to check out Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge and of course the famous 12 Apostles.
WHAT TO BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 till 31st March 2020