GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 day GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
1 Day | $119 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY between 7:15am & 7:30am, returns 8pm approximately
Marvel at the 12 apostles on our Great Ocean Road Day Tour!
- All park entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Lunch in Apollo bay
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Cruise the Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Split point lighthouse for breathtaking views of the coastline
- Get a photo at Memorial Arch with the Great Ocean Road sign and learn the history
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy Lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Otway rainforest and enjoy a rainforest walk through Melba Gully or Maits Rest
- Walk down the Gibson steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from Sea Level
- The world famous 12 apostles lime stone rock formations
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
The Great Ocean Road is such a stunning place and there’s so much beauty and wonder to see. Sit back, relax and let us do the driving for you so that you can keep your attention on the stunning views.
Enjoy a short drive from Melbourne to the surf coast where we drive along the windy scenic road taking it all in. Stop at Split Point lighthouse and enjoy some morning tea with time to take in the breathtaking coastline.
Continue along the surf coast with your camera at the ready for a stop at memorial arch and the Great Ocean Road sign. Cruise through coastal towns such as Lorne and Kennett River before stopping in Apollo bay for Lunch with free time to explore.
Leave the surf coast and enter the Otway Rainforest with a stop at Melba Gully or Maits Rest for a walk through the cool temperate rainforest.
Arrive at the Shipwreck coast where we enjoy plenty of time to check out Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge and of course the famous 12 Apostles.
WHAT TO BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2018 till 31st March 2019
PRE-BOOK THESE OPTIONS
Helicopter Flight Take a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles! A 10 minute helicopter flight offers you the chance to capture the rugged splendour of the shipwreck coast and Port Campbell National Park from the air. Extra: $145
Hop on / Hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg Extra: $40