- All National Park entrance fees
- Morning tea at a coastal location
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Our famous satisfaction guarantee
- An awarded & accredited business
- Cruise the Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Photo stop & walk on the beach at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy lunch in the coastal town of Apollo Bay (own expense)
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Otway ranges and enjoy a rainforest walk at Maits Rest
- Walk down Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level
- The world famous 12 Apostles lime stone rock formations
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
The Great Ocean Road day tour is an iconic road trip with so much beauty & wonder to see. Sit back, relax and let us do the driving for you so that you can keep your attention on the stunning views.
Enjoy a short drive from Melbourne to the Surf Coast where we drive along the winding, scenic road taking it all in. Enjoy some morning tea with time to take in the breathtaking coastline.
Continue along the surf coast with your camera at the ready for a stop at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch. Stop in at Kennett River to look for wild koalas and beautiful native birds, before stopping in Apollo Bay for a lunch break.