The Great Ocean Road Sale has begun! This autumn you can save big on our Great Ocean Road and Sunset Day Tours from Melbourne.
The Great Ocean Road is carved into an incredible coastline and provides the perfect setting for an epic road trip.
Wind your way alongside the rolling waves of the Surf Coast, then cruise through hills covered in lush rainforest,
before exploring the rock formations and dramatic scenery of the Shipwreck Coast.
The Surf Coast
- Pristine, uncrowded surf beaches
- A spectacular drive along the coast, on a road carved into the cliffs
- Seaside towns with delicious local food and an endless holiday vibe
- The chance to see koalas in the wild
Great Otway National Park
- Ancient rainforest ferns, providing an evergreen canopy
- Towering Mountain Ash trees; the tallest species of eucalyptus
- A forest drive – a welcome surprise along the Great Ocean Road
- Limestone rock formations, cliffs and incredible beaches
- The world famous 12 Apostles Lookout
- Exploring the beaches of Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps
- Incredible tales of the coast’s shipwreck history
Great Ocean Road Day Tour – now just $105
Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour – now just $95